We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and only use it for those purposes we involve them in. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, aggregate, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Information Correction or Removal
If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the details of your request. If you wish to contact us further, please find complete contact information at the bottom of this page.
Avant Garde Company.
c-133, 4th Floor